Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Art Quirk




"What kind of art do you do ", people ask. I answer " Potter, painter, candle stick maker", otherwise whatever medium strikes my fancy that moment.

I have practically tried almost every typical art form except glass blowing ( on my creative bucket list). Sometimes I wish I could stick with one thing, at the least it would save me dough and studio space! But alas I cannot. 

When I look around me I see things that inspire me daily and I never know till that moment whether it will be in clay, metal, paint or textile, all I know is that when I get the buzz I have to make whatever it is right then while I have the art mojo.

 These character's appeared under my earthen covered finger tip's after I melded thought's of deer out in the crisp fall forest's ,and primitive, almost folk art bust's both antique and modern that I have long admired. 

So Art Work that is my Art Quirk this may be but I am pleased with my colorful, and exotic creatures and my mind "for now" is calm till the next artful urge strikes! 





No comments:

Post a Comment