Wednesday, June 18, 2014

I'm all about the theme

Quirky it may be but I occasionally really enjoy doing things according to a theme. 
Examples: Why not make ratatouille while watching Ratatouille , or have family over for a Nacho Bar decorated with luchadores  while watching Nacho Libre. 
I find it jolly fun. So a gift is needed for my 14 yr old niece who is crazy about Jane Austen and all forms of classical movies etc... Totally my cup o' tea, and the perfect excuse to pull together a theme gifty. I shopped for components for an Initial necklace that even "Emma "
would love. I couldn't help but make two after I couldn't decide on colors and charm's.
And of course I had to include one of my fave Austen movies. Now I just need to go thrifting ( tough job eh) to find her a tea cup to put a variety of tea bag's in, and pack it all up in a box wrapped with brown paper and tied with twine like an old fashioned general store. Can you tell how much I get into creative gift giving? Happy Wed!




No comments:

Post a Comment