Saturday, December 27, 2014

El Tigre

Ever since I saw Pee Wee's Big Adventure I wanted his awesome tiger he sported on the handle bars of his bike. I've looked online an haven't found one thus far..bummer. Meantime I love tiger's and old circus animals and images, probably because my great grandfather was a lion trainer and his son my grandfather was a monkey trainer and did wonderful shows and was an artist as well who painted his own prop's and scenery. It was a child's dream to spend time with my grandpa and be behind the scenes with him at the zoo. Anyhoo I'm getting all nostalgic and I just really wanted to come up with a fun tiger drawing that I can possibly print on fabric and make myself a garment. Here's a few with some potential, either way I enjoyed this days sketch.




No comments:

Post a Comment