Tuesday, December 16, 2014

In my sketch book

Ok so i have sketchbook's galore yet have not one complete, so I am going to try my darnedest to fill an entire book with what I will call artistic discipline. I feel the need to train myself to not only stimulate my creativity if possible on a daily basis but also fight the procrastinator in me and eventually hold an entire work in my paint bespeckled little hands. I admire so many artist's who have volumes of work and so here I go with mine. Oh and since time has always been a giant factor in my willy nilly ways, I'm going to try to give myself 30-60 min max so I can motivate myself to squeeze art in as much as possible! Aaaand page one starts with me watching Emma and admiring the dance and all the lovely gown's and here's my take.
 Happy( and hopefully an artsy) day to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment