Monday, February 11, 2013

A thrifting we will go

Over the weekend we hit a few thrift store's to find doilies, lace , and rustic things, for my sister in laws upcoming outdoor wedding. We found lots of goodies for her big day, and lots of treasures for ourselves. It can't be helped, the deals were too tempting. My only bummer was when the spike haired guy in the purple shirt and vest( you know who you are) sold the industrial table I wanted right under my nose. I literally told him I was going to grab my mother in law, to see if we could haul it, when lo and behold not 3 min later he was wheeling otout the doors! Blast!! And what really rubbed salt was the price of only 30 bucks! And then I found some perfect chairs at another thrift the next day for 25 bucks for 6.! oh the awesome makeover i could give them ! I saw a fabby fabu idea on Pinterest . Well I still found plenty, but will woe over the one that got away!

I love Kimono's!! I found another with the real Kimono sleeves too.


I like the woodgrain look and could change the pad's soo easy, or I could decoupage the back ..hmm


This adorable child's metal stove had baby blue stovetop and was only 5 buck's!


I can Always find dishware for a song!


Had to snatch up this pretty, soft sham, and this barkcloth fabric.


Super cute 70's dress with long ruffle cap sleeves, and a beautifully cut jacket from Paris I could see wearing to a gallery event!


Leather well broke in boots, and a sweet old fashioned fish bowl!

1 comment: