Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Who need's a camera when you have a phone?

I am constantly amazed at all the awesome phone app's ( iphone for me) that are available particularly for photography! No matter what your skill level, anybody can take an professional looking picture's with your phone! The latest I have discovered, and love is Pixlromatic. It has so many different choice's of background, color, border etc. It has a free version that is totally great, and if you want even more choices, it's just a couple buck's. Either way, I highly recommend it! What's your favorite photo app, or other. I would love to know! :):):):)thankin ye kindly! Dawn
Doesn't this picture look like it's in another world? I love it!


As you can see, my 9yr old loves to alter photo's too!

No comments:

Post a Comment