Saturday, April 7, 2012

I'm all about the packaging

I really have fun coming up with wowee way's to wrap ,or package a gift. Sure I could make my life easier by just using a typical roll of wrapping paper, and a dollar store bow, but that's just boring. So when I needed a bridal shower gift for my friend Melissa, I knew I wanted it to look particularly special ....

  I used plain white boxes, pretty vintage lingerie ad's, Traci Bautista Collage Pauge, and some old lace to made her gift fun, and exciting inside, and out! So put a little extra love into your gift giving, and prepare yourself for some oooh's and ahhh's!
I chose a soft looking gown advertisement and Collage Pauged ,to glue and seal.


It was a wonderful Bridal Shower!
Tasty treat's in individual jelly jar's.
Wishing you a  fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment