Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Over the weekend

I know it's now mid week again (sheesh, time flies) but here was the low key, yet nice weekend's doin's....

Made some yum yum french toast where I used an egg nog dip, and  almond's.


Played on a kool new drawing app called Paper 53


Went hiking on several trail's.No Sasquatches to be found but we did find an enormous frog!

Add caption

Watched my favorite show that makes Sunday such a sweet finish to the weekend!




Made a fantastic dinner with 4 ingredient's from Trader Joe's: A bag of Chimchurri Rice, leftover Rotisserie chicken. about 3/4 cup or so of their Roasted red pepper and tomato soup, and I topped with slices of avocado...I'm tellin 15 min to deliciousness!




Finally after a trip to library, we wrap up it, and I get my kiddo to finally help with dishes where he decides to be a surly sudsy pirate while swabbing the dishes....hey whatever gets it done eh?

2 comments:

  1. The french toast looks amazing!! I see everyone playing with this paper 53.. I wish I had an iPad now... Thanks for popping by.. I have enjoyed your blog! K

    ReplyDelete
  2. That french toast looks good.

    Vintagehoneybee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete