Saturday, June 23, 2012

Old Fashioned Five & Dime

I am like a giddy kiddie, when we find a five & dime store on our travel's. I love an old fashioned store stuffed with everything from old fashioned candy, to union suits, with the button bottom's ,and stack's of straw hat's for $1.99. When we were wee kid's our grandpa used to take us to the local Brown & Son's, which incidentally was owned by Sam Walton pre- billon dollar super store industry. ( post about that later)I bought a hodge podge of stuff, and have to run back later for a must have: Cheap Granny Panties, that I plan to to embroider " Granny Got Back" on em as a gag gift for my mom and grandma. Project soon to follow,ha! Hope your weekend is fab! :) Dawn


I had one of these when I was little and the eye's, and tail would move side to side and scare the  snot outta me. 
The mighty granny panties!

No comments:

Post a Comment