Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Lovey Dovey Handmade Card





When I know I have a wedding or baby shower  to attend, I alway's try to think of unique present's or card's to make. This wedding shower card idea came to mind while looking through my large and addictive collection of vintage postcard's. I have several victorian love bird couple's , soo appropriate for adorning a wedding gift. And so easy. I used copies of the card's. Cut out the shape I wanted. Duplicated that on shirt board. Glue stick,or Mod Podge pic on board. Hole punched top. Attached all with a pretty, vintage button. Used wire in a decorative ,and button securing method in the the back to keep all together, and allow the fan action, and how-do-ya-do! A sweet, one of a kind momento, that will surely bring an extra wide smile to an already lovely occassion!

No comments:

Post a Comment