Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Thrifty Tuesday

Yes I do confess, you will find me in a thrift store, or when weather permit's, at a garage sale doing as my grandma put's it.."looking for a little treasure". I can't tell you the last time I was at a mall. I just get such satisfaction finding unique, and different thing's that make my style,decor, and art look different from the typical cookie cutter commercial style of today. That's not to say I object to new thing's, oh contraire mon frere! I simply love to mix the old with the new, that makes you stand back and say..Now this is me! And then when you can do it for practically nothing, that's the final feel good moment. I can honestly say that if I had money, I would still "thrill to thrift". Here are a few "little treasures".

No comments:

Post a Comment