Monday, March 26, 2012

Night at the Blackfinn



My friend's Emmy and Anna alway's are alway's in the know, especially about new restaurant's opening in St. Louis. So when they got the special invite to try out the Blackfinn American Grille, and could invite a couple guest's , I said "yes please"! So I started my weekend off, with an awesome dinner out, which included, yummy flatbread's for starter's, delicious entree's, all, and any drinks you liked, and to die for dessert's, I recommend the Blackfinn hot chocolate! All was delicious and totally free! Aaaand on our way out we were given gift bag's with great pub glasses! The service, decor and atmosphere were great too! It was just the thing I needed after a long week. Boo to Monday's.



Iron Skillet Mac n' cheese with Lobster


Herb Rubbed Campfire Steak


The Sangria was lipsmakin good!

No comments:

Post a Comment